Show Me Your Love Family
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

ENTREVISTAS RAY MAGAZINE & SPUR MAGAZINE / ABRIL 2010 /

2 participantes

ENTREVISTAS RAY MAGAZINE & SPUR MAGAZINE / ABRIL 2010 / Empty ENTREVISTAS RAY MAGAZINE & SPUR MAGAZINE / ABRIL 2010 /

Mensaje  Miyuki ^^ Dom Feb 21, 2010 7:19 pm

Holas! hoy se suponia que subiria fotos de el... pero encontré esto :'D bueno hay dos entrevistas una es de la revista Ray ( o ''magazine Ray'' ) de Abril 2010 que está bien interesante.. y la otra es de Spur Magazine pero inconcientemente no me habia dado cuenta que estaba en ingles xD! la estaba buscando en español pero no la encontré ._. asi que no me golpeen xD! bueno si es que quieren se los tradusco a lo tarzan xD! ._.

ENTREVISTA RAY MAGAZINE ABRIL 2010

ENTREVISTAS RAY MAGAZINE & SPUR MAGAZINE / ABRIL 2010 / 401144_1266637759_2556

Date of Birth: 1988/02/18
Blood Type: B
Height: 186 cm
Habit you cant fix: i sleep talk… there’s nothing i can do about it….
Gestures you like for a women: When they are bewildered
What you were afraid of as a child: i found out Santa Claus doesn’t exist and I lost trust towards the world
What guys need: To be nice
What girls need: To be charming
What you do when you can’t sleep: That never happens. Really! There’s nothing i can do about it!
What you want to do the day before the earth ends: drink with my family and people i love

– Article–

I get attracted to girls with a pretty smile and eyes.
I love to drive, my wish is to go on a date with my car.

“The only time i dress so formal is only when i go to my friends wedding” says Changmin as he laughs.

When he debuted in Japan he was still an innocent 17 year old and now hes already 22.

He’s tall and slim who matches black formal outfit.
“I like outfits like this that makes me look slender/slim. What i look for in fashion is the style more than the color. I try to choose something that’s simple yet stylish.”

In his private life he said hes got his license and now his hobby is to go on a drive.

“I want to go on a drive date once. Usually I can’t show my feelings but inside a car I can relax so I think I can express myself better. There are so many places I want to take my girlfriend to! I really want to go to a theme park (amusement park) and have fun! *laughs*
- Even though your the youngest out of the member theres an image of you where your calm and cool. Are you passionate when it comes to relationships?

“Actually I am! I’ve had a few love at first sights in the past too and it’s not like I have anything specifically that I want in a girls looks . The only thing they have in common are girls with pretty eyes and a pretty smile. I’m more like as we date we get to know each other and then match our personalities to each other. I think that’s my pattern.

Slowly with his own words its surprising how much Changmin’s Japanese got better in this 5 years.
“Every time we release an album I said the word “growth” all the time *laughs* but this best album is really something you can feel our growth. And around the debut songs you can listen to us trying hard to sing in Japanese!”.

SPUR MAGAZINE APRIL- ENTREVISA ESPECIAL CON CHANGMIN

ENTREVISTAS RAY MAGAZINE & SPUR MAGAZINE / ABRIL 2010 / %E8%A4%87%E8%A3%BD+-01
ENTREVISTAS RAY MAGAZINE & SPUR MAGAZINE / ABRIL 2010 / %E8%A4%87%E8%A3%BD+-02
ENTREVISTAS RAY MAGAZINE & SPUR MAGAZINE / ABRIL 2010 / %E8%A4%87%E8%A3%BD+-03
ENTREVISTAS RAY MAGAZINE & SPUR MAGAZINE / ABRIL 2010 / %E8%A4%87%E8%A3%BD+-04
ENTREVISTAS RAY MAGAZINE & SPUR MAGAZINE / ABRIL 2010 / %E8%A4%87%E8%A3%BD+-05
ENTREVISTAS RAY MAGAZINE & SPUR MAGAZINE / ABRIL 2010 / %E8%A4%87%E8%A3%BD+-06

Special Interview

laugh,talk,think.
The 22 year old who is shining the most right now.
The true face of Changmin, his conscientious heart.

Going behind the 22 year old whose body well proportioned and gallant face expression.

In the beginning he was puzzled for it was his first solo photo shoot. As the camera’s shutter echos his movement and expression becomes as if he was on stage.

There was voices “so handsome” filled in the studio. As he heard these words his face expression loosened and looked shy as he smiled. “I’m not really an aggressive person so i rarely open up to people i meet for the first time. The more I spend time with someone the more I can naturally get close too. It goes the same for girls. Before approaching them immediately I ask people around me ‘what kind of person is she?’ I have to research and then i come up with a plan. Wouldn’t I be carried away? no,I won’t judge just because of what someone said. I’ll try talking to her to see if the information is right *laughs*. Anyway I approach little by little.”

As he talks his eyes looked fickle and mysterious. It may be the momentary sparkle of him as hes turning into an adult

“The girls I liked in the past always told me ‘I can’t tell what your thinking about’. I try to tell the girl that I love her so that she doesn’t feel worried and I tell her where I am, what I’m doing, with who. But does it make a girl feel worried that I don’t talk as much as other people do…? ah.. girls are mysterious to me.”

Changmin is same as every other 22 year old and is sensitive towards fashion. During the photo shoot he was saying “The color I kind of like right now is purple.” “I like this style (pg.136)” ” It’s kind of weird to say it myself but I’m tall so I try to choose clothes that makes my body-line look slim.”

As he’s choosing his clothes you can see apart of his personality.

“When I went to France, I tried on a jacket without looking at the price tag and I was like ‘this is good’ and I looked at the price tag and it was so expensive that I felt my face expression harden. I was thinking if I should buy it and I asked the store clerk ‘does this match me?’ and of course they answered ‘it matches! buy it!’ *laughs* and for awhile I was thinking if I should buy it and I thought ‘okay, i’ll buy it!’. I rarely see clothes I like that i would buy right away.”

“The thing that left memory the most recently is the movie ‘Gran Torino’.” The guy who doesn’t show his expression easily said “unconsciously i teared up” it seems like his words showed his real heart.

“Its not something specific about the story or a scene but its what the character said and did. It made me think about life.”

Then what does life mean to you, Changmin? With a face expression that cannot be explained he wrote on the table ‘?’ with his finger. “I want to find the answer but even if i don’t the time thinking ‘what is life?’ would make me grow. I believe in that so even though its an question with no answer I try to enjoy thinking about it. These days I really think positive. Back in the days even though I tried my best I felt like it was never good enough. and I used to blame myself but now even if I cant reach the level I thought I can I think ‘ it’s already something that’s done. next time ill try to not regret.’ I try to think positive, like this little by little I want to get closer to my ideal ‘a man who has composure in his heart.’

It maybe his conscientious heart that makes him shine.

CREDITOS: http://shim-changmin.blogspot.com/

PD: no se que onda las imagenes T^T en el blog salen mas grandes ^^ tuve que poner las chicas nu mas xD!
Miyuki ^^
Miyuki ^^

ENTREVISTAS RAY MAGAZINE & SPUR MAGAZINE / ABRIL 2010 / Empty Re: ENTREVISTAS RAY MAGAZINE & SPUR MAGAZINE / ABRIL 2010 /

Mensaje  Anylack Dom Feb 21, 2010 8:03 pm

Changmin *o*, ke genial se ve en las fotos >.<, lo de 186 cm, parece ke no esta bn la info xD, ia q en el pv de breakout notaron q tenia casi 1.90 cm, weno gracias x el aporte a la comunidad n.n

Atte. Ice Prince
Anylack
Anylack

ENTREVISTAS RAY MAGAZINE & SPUR MAGAZINE / ABRIL 2010 / Empty Re: ENTREVISTAS RAY MAGAZINE & SPUR MAGAZINE / ABRIL 2010 /

Mensaje  Miyuki ^^ Dom Feb 21, 2010 8:28 pm

jajaj si xD! pero son detalles... no lo podia modificar porque es un misterio (?) xD!
Miyuki ^^
Miyuki ^^

Mensaje  Anylack Dom Feb 21, 2010 8:29 pm

Decia noma xdd
Anylack
Anylack

Mensaje  Miyuki ^^ Dom Feb 21, 2010 10:50 pm

no mas yo decia x)
Miyuki ^^
Miyuki ^^

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado